I’ve been pretty busy lately. Ok maybe not too busy, but I haven’t been setting aside time to slow down. So here’s an update for anyone who’s interested:
- I read the Twilight series in 4 days. At one point I read 120 pages in an hour. I didn’t think that was possible. And talk about an unhealthy relationship!
- It was my birthday on Saturday. I got to spend it making some tasty treats with my sister and mom. Then we all ate Chinese food.
- Shane and Shane are my favorite group to see live. They are incredible artists, skilled musicians and sold out for Jesus. I haven’t been able to get them out of my head since seeing them on Friday (and I don’t want to).
- I’m going to hook up Shane Everett with some In Ear Monitors from my company.
- I need to get to bed earlier. Always.
I know I forgot some things, but that’s fine. Just give me a call, I’d love to hear from you. I hope to write more, taking the time to put to paper (electronic bits?) what I’ve been thinking about. I have some new ideas and some old ideas that will (hopefully) be showing up here soon enough.
Thanks for reading!